10 May 2016

Cooking Gas Explosion Kills Pretty Final Year Student (PHOTOS)


According to reports, Veronica Ezeh Chioma, a public administration final year student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra State, died of gas explosion, last week in the school hostel.

1 comment:

  1. She was a public administration final year student not biochemistry. I don't know who gave u guys wrong info. Make research before posting

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are the thoughts and uninfluenced opinions of blog readers. And any content appearing under ‘Gossips’ section is purely gossip and Alabamauncut.com does not comply with the same.